Office of the University Bursar
On Wednesday, November 21, 2018, the office closes at 12:00 P.M.
On Thursday, November 22, 2018, the office is closed.
On Friday, November 23, 2018, the office is closed.
We will return and resume regular business hours on Monday, November 26, 2018.
Billing and Payment InformationBilling
- Notification of bills are delivered by email to students and their Enrolled Authorized Users.
- Students grant permission for others to enroll as Authorized Users through myUChicago, go to EBill/EPay.
- Please enroll all Authorized Users by August 25, 2018 to receive the first academic year billing statement.
The following student populations will receive their Autumn 2018 tuition and fees bill on August 29, 2018, due September 26, 2018:
- Chicago Booth-Full Time MBA
- Masters (excluding Graham students)
The following student populations will receive their Autumn 2018 tuition and fees bill on October 10, 2018, due October 31, 2018.
- Chicago Booth-Evening/Weekend
- Chicago Booth-Executive, North America
- *Chicago Booth Executive, International, please contact your Program Office for tuition and fees billing dates.
- Electronic Payment options are accessible in myUChicago.
- Annual Payment Plan (APP) – Enrollment opens August 6, 2018
- Go to Managing Your Student Account for additional payment options.
Flywire launched an improved payer experience. It’s easier for Students and Authorized Payers to make payments. Watch the helpful video tutorial below: