The University now offers a new service available to those of you who need to transfer funds from abroad to the University of Chicago to pay for tuition and fees. While you have always been able to do so via wire transfers, you have told us that those can be expensive, slow, and unreliable. The University has partnered with Flywire to provide a system that has several advantages:
Flywire allows you to:
• Pay from many different countries and banks;
• Reduce the cost of foreign exchange;
• Save money on bank fees and ensure your payment is received in full;
• Receive peace of mind with 24×7 multilingual customer support;
• Track your payment from start to finish.
Flywire ensures that your international payment can be easily identified and posted to your student account. You can begin the payment process by going to uchicago.flywire.com or by clicking the Flywire link when you are paying your E-Bill. You can also register online via https://my.uchicago.edu/, the University portal for student services.