- Student eBill/ePay access: myUChicago Portal
- When making an online ACH payment, use your checking account and bank routing numbers. If you need assistance, contact your bank to confirm these numbers.
- Authorized Users access: Enrolled User Link
- Non-Authorized Third-Party Payers visit: Tuition Pay Store
- Pay from many different countries and banks;
- Reduce the cost of foreign exchange and bank fees;
- Receive 24×7 multilingual customer support;
- Track your payment from start to finish;
- Ensures easy identification of your international payment.
Flywire payments are accessible through myUChicago.edu go to myAccount> EBill/EPay.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with payment questions.
Paper Check/College Savings Plan
- Make paper check payable to: University of Chicago
- Include on memo line: Student Name and 8-digit ID Number
- Mail to: Office of the Bursar, University of Chicago, 6030 S. Ellis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60637
Undergraduate 9-Pay Annual Payment Plan (APP)
Graduate students in eligible programs who receive fellowship funding through the payroll system may choose to have autumn, winter and spring University Student Health Insurance Plan (USHIP) and Student Services fees deducted directly from their payments. Students enrolled in active programs within the Biological Sciences Division, Physical Sciences Division and the Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering are eligible for this service.
These deductions will be applied directly to the student account. For the 2020/2021 academic year, monthly deductions will begin October 30, 2020 and continue through June 30, 2021 for a total of nine deductions. The enrollment deadline to set-up nine deductions is October 11, 2020 5:00pm. Enrollment beyond this date and time will result in less-than nine deductions.
- Your enrollment in this service must be renewed annually.
- Those who enroll in the Direct Deduction Plan will NOT receive monthly tuition EBILL statements from the Bursar’s Office.
- To enroll in Direct Deduction go to myUChicago, Finances, Account, Direct Deduction Enroll.
For further questions regarding Direct Deductions please contact Barbara Johnson at email@example.com.
The following links provide additional information:
The Bursar’s Office will update student accounts with tuition remission credits upon approval by the respective Benefit Offices.College and Graduate students may view current information on their tuition account at my.UChicago.